Teeth in an Hour is a dental implant procedure offered by Nobel Biocare, in which a patient can have their implants installed and false crowns attached, all in a single hour. Here are a few of the salient details.
- With the development of “immediate load” implants, the necessary healing time is greatly reduced, to such a degree that the implant process can take place in so short a time. Traditional methods required several weeks of healing time between the placement of the implants and the attachment of the crowns.
- The process requires no incisions, and therefore no sutures, further reducing the healing time required. Many patients report little to no pain, discomfort, or swelling.
- While the surgery itself is fast, there are some prerequisite visits required, in order to plot out the best sites for the implants themselves. But the reduction in healing time also comes with an inherent reduction in dental visits overall.
- The speed of the process in no way sacrifices the customization or reliability of the implants.
- Given the advancements involved in the process, Teeth in an Hour prices are higher than standard implants. While the cost varies from patient to patient, the average Teeth in an Hour price is generally $2,000 to $3,000 per dental implant. A full-mouth restoration can cost as much as $60,000.
The world of cosmetic and restorative dentistry is always moving forward, with advancements being made seemingly every day. Talk to your dentist about the latest possibilities, and give yourself something to smile about again. Find more.